Tuesday, May 01, 2007

meet Willa...

I'm a little behind on my blogging...things are starting to get crazy around here! I'll have to post about all the craziness later, but for now just a quick snapshot of the newest addition to the Anderton Family....This is "Willa Giselle Anderton." And you have to say "jisselle"--not "gizel" :)

She was an April Fool's baby (yes, i know that was a whole month ago!) I snapped this pic on our weekend trip in St.George a couple weeks ago. Her older Brother Brooks was born as a baldy and now at 17 mos finally has some blonde hair! So, this was interesting to see that not only does Willa have hair, but check out those defined eyebrows! What an angel!

4 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger The Obergs said...

She does look like an angel and with name like Willa...it sounds so whimsical, she could almost be a figment of your imagination....hahaha, it's true though. Anyway, I'm so glad to hear that you got your passport, Mexico here you come. You will have to call me and tell me all abou it. So when do you leave? Are we stil tentatively on for the 11 or 12???

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

Hey so Everett and Dexter are on page 77 of the Ensign for May. How great! Willa is beautiful! Have fun in Mexico are you going for Cinco De Mayo? Thanks for your words of encouragement!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Amy D. said...

Yeah that someone in this family has a blog so we can see the newest edition. What a cutie!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Kami said...

This baby is soooo precious and I love the name Willa. I don't think I have thought about that name before. I wonder what made them decide on the name.

I looked at your pictures of your husband's birthday and had to laugh at how old you said he was. You are both sooo young. You have so much ahead of you, how exciting.

I'm glad you enjoyed the picture of my New Orleans boyfiend. I don't know his name but I am sure that he feels the same way about me as I do about him. ha ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter