Friday, April 13, 2007

Brett's Loot...

Brett made off with some good stuff this birthday! I'm sure you're all dying to see it...His parents gave him set of speakers for his computer...he will love to blast his music (when the people upstairs' dogs are barking). They also gave him some clothes, flip flops, and a bunch of random gift cards to places brett likes.
I got him some clothes which he always likes to get, but will never just go out and buy for himself (funny, i never seem to have that problem)!
Brett was happy as could be to see that i made a big/electronic purchase on my own! He's been wanting an external hard drive for his mac mini for quite a while now. It was hard to actually know what to get. He had given me enough hints though that i was able to make a purchase that he was very happy with! I think i actually surprised him with it...which i loved, because he always figures out his gifts or snoops enough to know what he's getting! Brett was at school for most of the day. When he got home he opened presents and we went to Boccia's Italian Restaurant for dinner. I made him a cheesecake for dessert and we just hung out the rest of the night...HAPPY 25th BABE! You're so old! ha ha ha

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fun!! Are you getting excited to go- fill me in. When, do you have a job. All the news. What is going on? You look great by the way!!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

How much fun was your Easter egg hunt! I loved all the pics of your cute family! I loved your special cake! Happy Bday Brett

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger The Obergs said...

I can't believe he didn't figure out his present beforehand, I think that's a record for mr. snoopy pants. Jam you always do such a good job on special holidays, I might have to hire you to give Taylor a great birthday one year (that sounds kinda dirty doesn't it...). Brett you are freakin' old, 25! Ok, but it's really nice that you get a discount on car insurance now for being so "mature". However, when Taylor turned 25 it only went down 60 bucks for the whole quarter. Oh well, 60 bucks is better than a sharp stick in the eye. ANYWAY, Happy birthday to you! Let's get together soon ok guys, we are really craving some banana boats and plus we miss seeing you every week.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Min said...

Happy Birthday Brett! If you're feeling old, I'll make ya feel better. I just turned 30 on Easter.

I loved your egg hunt! I just may have to steal some ideas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter