Friday, March 23, 2007

RASCAL FLATTS!!!!!!!!!!

I have lost all patience with computers!!! For some reason it is taking way too long to upload more than one picture at a time...let alone video clips! I have been dying to share my RASCAL FLATTS pics with you all---because i know you were jealous that you couldn't be at the concert with me! So anywho...if i figure out the videos one day i'll post, but until then you'll have to be satisfied with some of these!That's right, this is Joe Don smiling up at me! He was so glad their (his) #1 fan was there!
This was a cool part of the concert...part of the stage was lifted up across the audience on the floor and it took them to the back of the stadium and they sang some songs back there which made some people with crappy seats be front row!

6 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Min said...

I thought of you that night, and yes, I was a little jealous. Michelle was also there with her dad and sis, so Kerry was home at my mom and dad's.

So glad you had a great time! I'll be watching for video clips.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, i am jealous!! You look darling and so happy!! Is it not amazing what no school does to your overall look! Ha!! I am glad you keep posting! Make sure to keep it up when you are in Ohio!! When is the move date? Did you find a job yet?

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

You and Brett are so adorable! I am glad he is taking good care of you! The concert looks like it was so fun! Thanks for the Saturday support ha ha ha Keep humming to FOB! Whenever I hear Dance Dance I think of you, Crystal, Melissa, Kelsie carpooling to the VA playing name that tune. There was a time at a stop sign that is very vivid in my mind....to bad I cant download that pic so you could see it!

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm jealous of the concert. I'm going to miss you too! Hopefully I get to see you guys sometime soon. I'll be sure and come down for pedicures if I can. Thanks for everything!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Hey, I loved looking at your pictures! I had no idea that you had this really fun blog. I saw that you visited Ohio State for a dental school interview. How did it go? Do you guys know where you are going yet? I met some great Ohio State faculty at the ADEA meeting, I am going to be collaborating with them on some research.

I am glad to see you having so much fun! I am honored that you visited my blog and now that I know you are going to do so, I will most definitely keep it up. Keep posting because I have found your new blog and will be visiting you!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jami how are you? Just thought I'd check in on some blogs since I am at the VA without a patient. You must remember the good times! Yesterday we took our National Board exam and I am so glad that is over. I think it was possibly the longest day of my life!! But I did pass anesthesia so thanks for the study materials! You look so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter