Sunday, April 30, 2006

My Girls...

I thought i would post a few pictures of the 3 people i have spent most of my life with for the past 2 years while being a dental hygiene student! Let me start with Melissa, she's on the far right! I love being around Melissa! I don't think i've ever seen her in a bad mood! The best thing about being around her is that she laughs at EVERYTHING, so i feel like the funniest person ever when i talk to her! She always brings the best treats to class! She always speaks her mind! Driving in her sweet car is the best...especially when she cranks up her EMINEM! Oh, good times! I don't think i'll ever be as tan as Melissa---now that the stress of school is over maybe she'll whiten up a bit! ha ha ha I never would have made it without her!

Then to the left, well that's me of course, then there's Crystal! If i could shake it like her...brett would love me even more! DAMN!! She for sure always kept the party-aka-class hoppin! Crystal is so full of it! Always laughing out loud, singing, dancing, running into walls, or doing something to let everyone know she's there! She knows EVERYTHING! I think she remembers everything that every teacher has EVER told her! Just ask her....she'll tell you! She also knows all the words to all the oldies songs...she killed me at that part of name that tune!

Kelsie on the far left. Keys is a hoot. She talks with cool/funny terms and she always has a couple guys on the side... never short in the drama department! She has the best stories! Kels is always living on the edge... and about to run out of gas in her car at any given time! She's smart, fun athletic and we laugh a ton together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter