Thursday, October 06, 2005

my hunk


This is me and my hubby Brett! Isn't he adorable! This picture was taken in August at Lake Powell...the greatest vacation spot on earth (besides to Cancun) according to me!!! We had only been married about a week and 1/2 when we went. It was a trip with his family. They have a houseboat timeshare so they make a big family trip every summer. It was really fun and a much needed break! We planned our wedding in 2 crazy months. My cousin got married 3 days before us and Brett's lil sister got married 2 days before us so we had a really busy week. We stayed at a cabin in Island Park and traveled into Yellowstone Ntl. Park for our honeymoon. We were home 2 days and had a second reception in Brett's parents beautiful yard and then 2 days later took off for Powell! It was kinda nice to have 2 weeks off work! And to spend every second of it with Brett was the best time ever! Anyway, that's my little schpill about my summer...all i did was work and wedding stuff...and then a couple quick vacations! I just wanted to see if i could figure out how to post a picture to my blog. If it doesn't work, sorry you couldn't see brett---cuz he's a freakin' hotty!!

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger The Obergs said...

oh jami, you're so much more advanced than me. Oh I wish, I wish, wish, wish, I knew how to put a picture on my new blog. It would be so much cooler. Anyway, show me how ok!! Brett does look pretty hunkdified in that picture, but you don't look half bad yourself. I really like our blogs, they're great, but they are starting to take over my life. Pretty soon I won't have any experiences to write about and I will have to start blogging about my time I spend blogging. Hahha, do you get it? "Today I was sitting at the computer and. . . " Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow, bright and early.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Jami--I'm so proud of you for being the blogging queen. Don't worry Crystal--you're the blogging princess! One day you can be queen! ha ha ha.

Anyways, I love the pictures. I can't wait to see more.

And--thanks again for today. I don't know what I would do without you and Crystal. It doesn't matter how mad I am--you guys just crack me up. Thanks for making my day go better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter